We know what new mothers want!

MumsVoice gets in contact with lots of new mothers, carefully selected to represent the actual percentages of each country and to achieve the maximum similarity to the general population of new mommies.

You can find some useful insights per country in the following data.



In a country with 10.607.051 population and 86.081 yearly births, 46% of the births were on the capital (Athens) and 54% in the rest of the country.
In Greece there are 113 maternity hospitals; 53% of births are in private hospitals and 47% in public hospitals.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The country has 34.173.498 people and 511.363 yearly births, 21% of which are in Riyadh and 79% in the rest of the country.
In KSA there are 181 maternity hospitals and 43% of mothers give birth in private clinics. The rest 57%  give birth in public hospitals.



Having population of 21.302.893 people and 179.888 yearly births, 20% of the births are In Bucharest and 80% in the rest of the country.
15% of births are in private maternity clinics while 85% of mothers give birth in public hospitals. in total, there are 185 maternity hospitals in the country.


In a country with 6.966.899 people and 57.066 yearly births, 28% of the births are in Sofia and 72% in the rest of the country.
In Bulgaria there are 104 maternity hospitals and most mothers prefer public ones to give birth 70% vs. 30% of private clinics).



Cyprus has population of 875.900 citizens and 11.292 yearly births. 44% of the births are on the region of Nicosia (capital city) and 56% in the rest of the island. There are 26 maternity clinics, most of them private. 70% of births happen in private clinics and 30% in public hospitals.

Our surveys’ data are accurate and thorough in all the countries we run our business!

Trust us to reach out to all new mommies!

For more information and clarifications, feel free to contact us. Our team will be very happy to answer all your questions.


Scroll to Top